Please be aware that this site is still under construction. Some links may not work, and there is still much more to add, but we hope you enjoy your visit ...
Share your worries with us; we can help.
Drop your worries here ...
Your views and opinions will help to shape how we work.
Sign-up for our email newsletter and keep updated on KCA's news
Kids can write their own stories and they LOVE it.
For all event and activites
The Office For National Statistics says thank you to the Kongolese Children's Assition for its Assistance with completion of census questionnaires
The Kongolese Children’s Association (KCA) is a registered charity (1104079) set up in 2002 with the mission to promote the welfare of Kongolese and other black and ethnic minority in the UK to fulfill their potential and play an active role in the Society.
* We aim to tackle the underachievement of children and young people from the black and minority ethnics groups.
* We aim to support families learning and development
* We aim to tackle youth crime and anti-social behavior
* We aim to boost children and young people confidence and security in their cultural background and identity
* We aim to address social exclusion