Please be aware that this site is still under construction. Some links may not work, and there is still much more to add, but we hope you enjoy your visit ...
Share your worries with us; we can help.
Drop your worries here ...
Saturday school starting september 2014
Call the school at
079 8343 6657
Sign-up for our email newsletter and keep updated on KCA's news
Kids can write their own stories and they LOVED it.
For all event and activites
The Office For National Statistics says thank you to the Kongolese Children's Assition for its Assistance with completion of census questionnaires
Adults learning opportunities
Information & Advice
Leisure & Outing
The Kongolese Children’s Association Supplementary School offer out-of-school hours educational opportunities for children and young people from minority ethnic communities, especially those from the former Kongo Kinngdom ( DRC, Congo Braza, Angola).
Click here ...
What do we offer
We offer after-school and weekend’s classes for children and young people ( aged 6 to 16 years old)
We offer a range of learning activities:
- National Curriculum Subjects ( English, Maths and Science)
- Mother-tongue classes ( Lingala & French)
- Cultural classes
- Outing and Leisure activities
What are our Strengths
- We have strong links and work in partnership with most of the mainstreams schools attend by our Children and Young people.
- We have different approaches to learning and take into consideration the cultural & social background of our children and young people.
- Most of the parents are more engaged and involved in the school than they are in mainstream schools
- Students are more open to us and are engaged in their learning experiences and activities outside the school
- We have a high skilled, committed and enthusiastic volunteers
- We have reports from schools, parents, children & young people demonstrating the positives impacts of our work.